Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of rotational alignment on patellar tracking in total knee arthroplasty.Clin Orthop. 1999; 366: 155
- Medialization of the patella in total knee arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 1997; 12: 161
- The effect of a tourniquet on intraoperative patellofemoral tracking during total knee arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 1999; 14: 197
- Lateral release rates after total knee arthroplasty.Clin Orthop. 2001; 392: 88
- A midvastus muscle-splitting approach for total knee arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 1997; 12: 322
- Patellar tracking measurement in the normal knee.J Orthop Res. 1995; 13: 115
- Postoperative patellar complications with or without lateral release during total knee arthroplasty.Clin Orthop. 1987; 219: 163
- Patellar fragmentation.Am J Knee Surg. 1994; 7: 125
- Influence of surgical approach on lateral retinacular releases in total knee arthroplasty.Clin Orthop. 1998; 331: 56
- Clinical, roentgenographic and scintigraphic results after interruption of the superior lateral genicular artery during total knee arthroplasty.Clin Orthop. 1989; 248: 145
- Patellar tracking and patellofemoral geometry in deep knee flexion.Clin Orthop. 2002; 394: 161
- In vivo tracking of the human patella using cine phase contrast magnetic resonance imaging.J Biomech Eng. 1999; 121: 650
- Tourniquet-induced restriction of the quadriceps muscle mechanism. Fact or fiction?.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2002; 84-B: 856
No benefits or funds were received in support of the study.