Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Nerve injury in total hip arthroplasty.Clin Orthop. 1983; 179: 214
- Comparison of the transtrochanteric and posterior approaches for total hip replacement.Clin Orthop. 1980; 147: 143
- Nerve palsy associated with total hip replacement.J Bone Joint Surg. 1991; 73A: 1074
- Warfarin prophylaxis to prevent mortality from pulmonary embolism after total hip replacement.J Bone Joint Surg. 1989; 71A: 321
- Contributory factors and etiology of sciatic nerve palsy in total hip arthroplasty.Clin Orthop. 1987; 218: 136
- Nerves and nerve injuries.2nd ed. Churchill Livingstone, 1978