Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dartmouth atlas of musculoskeletal healthcare.AHA Press, Chicago (Ill)2001
- Acetabular defect classification and surgical reconstruction in revision arthroplasty. A 6-year follow-up evaluation.J Arthroplasty. 1994; 9: 33
- Acetabular defect classification: a detailed radiographic approach.Semin Arthroplasty. 1995; 6: 76
- Dealing with the deficient acetabulum in revision hip arthroplasty: the importance of implant migration and use of the jumbo cup.Semin Arthroplasty. 1993; 4: 2
- Clinical and radiographic evaluation of total hip replacement. A standard system of terminology for reporting results.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1990; 72: 161
- Revision total hip arthroplasty with shelf bulk allografts. A long-term follow-up study.J Arthroplasty. 1996; 11: 86
- Minor column structural acetabular allografts in revision hip arthroplasty.Clin Orthop. 2000; : 75
- The use of structural distal femoral allografts for acetabular reconstruction. Average ten-year follow-up.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005; 87: 760
- Complications of ilioischial reconstruction rings in revision total hip arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2004; 19: 436
- Technical factors for success with metal ring acetabular reconstruction.J Arthroplasty. 2001; 16: 961
- Acetabular reconstruction using structural grafts in total hip replacement: a 12 1/2 year follow-up.Semin Arthroplasty. 1995; 6: 118
- Revision of the acetabular component of a total hip arthroplasty with a massive structural allograft. Study with a minimum five-year follow-up.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1996; 78: 693
- Evaluation of a porous tantalum uncemented acetabular cup in revision total hip arthroplasty: clinical and radiological results of 60 hips.J Arthroplasty. 2005; 20: 1002
- Modular porous metal augments for treatment of severe acetabular bone loss during revision hip arthroplasty.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2004; : 201
- Characteristics of bone ingrowth and interface mechanics of a new porous tantalum biomaterial.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1999; 81: 907
- Interfacial frictional behavior: cancellous bone, cortical bone, and a novel porous tantalum biomaterial.J Musculoskelet Res. 1999; 3: 245
No benefits or funds were received in support of the study.