Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pelvic discontinuity in revision total hip arthroplasty.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1999; 81: 1692
- Identification and management of pelvic discontinuity.Orthopedics. 2001; 24: 881
- Cementless acetabular reconstruction in revision total hip arthroplasty.Clin Orthop. 2004; : 96
- Complications of ilioischial reconstruction rings in revision total hip arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2004; 19: 436
- Acetabular revision with the Burch-Schneider antiprotrusio cage and cancellous allograft bone.J Arthroplasty. 1995; 10: 307
- Technical factors for success with metal ring acetabular reconstruction.J Arthroplasty. 2001; 16: 961
- Acetabular defect classification and surgical reconstruction in revision arthroplasty. A 6-year follow-up evaluation.J Arthroplasty. 1994; 9: 33
- Presented at the AAOS 2006 Annual Meeting, Chicago, Illinois2006
- Presented at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Annual Meeting, San Francision, California2004
- Modular porous metal augments for treatment of severe acetabular bone loss during revision hip arthroplasty.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2004; : 201
No benefits or funds were received in support of this study. The authors certify that their institutions approved the human protocol for this investigation, that all investigations were conducted in conformity with ethical principles of research, and that informed consent was obtained.