Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Arthroplasty
- Comparison of minimally invasive direct anterior versus posterior total hip arthroplasty based on inflammation and muscle damage markers.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2011; 93: 1392-1398
- Prospective randomized study of direct anterior vs postero-lateral approach for total hip arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2013; 28: 1634-1638
- Early outcome comparison between the direct anterior approach and the mini-incision posterior approach for primary total hip arthroplasty: 150 consecutive cases.J Arthroplasty. 2014; 29: 1256-1260
- High risk of wound complications following direct anterior total hip arthroplasty in obese patients.J Arthroplasty. 2015; 30: 2296-2298
- Greater prevalence of wound complications requiring reoperation with direct anterior approach total hip arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2014; 29: 1839-1841
- Increased complications in obese patients undergoing direct anterior total hip arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2015; 30: 1384-1387
- High complication rate with anterior total hip arthroplasties on a fracture table.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2011; 469: 503-507
- Severely obese patients have a higher risk of infection after direct anterior approach total hip arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2016; 31: 162-165
- New definition for periprosthetic joint infection: from the Workgroup of the Musculoskeletal Infection Society.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2011; 469: 2992-2994
- Obesity is a major risk factor for prosthetic infection after primary hip arthroplasty.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2008; 466: 153-158
- Risk factors for wound complications after direct anterior approach hip arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2016; 31: 2583-2587
- Influence of obesity on immune function.J Am Diet Assoc. 1999; 99: 294-299
- Effect of body mass index on complications and reoperations after total hip arthroplasty.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2016; 98: 169-179
- Body mass and weight thresholds for increased prosthetic joint infection rates after primary total joint arthroplasty.Acta Orthop. 2016; 87: 132-138
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2017.07.047.