Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- New definition for periprosthetic joint infection: from the Workgroup of the Musculoskeletal infection Society.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2011; 469: 2992-2994
- International Consensus Group on periprosthetic joint infection. Definition of periprosthetic joint infection.J Arthroplasty. 2014; 29: 1331
- Executive summary: diagnosis and management of prosthetic joint infection: clinical practice guidelines by the Infectious Diseases Society of America.Clin Infect Dis Off Publ Infect Dis Soc Am. 2013; 56: 1-10
- The 2018 definition of periprosthetic hip and knee infection: an evidence based and validated criteria.J Arthroplasty. 2018; 33: 1309-1314
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Guideline for the Prevention of Surgical site infection, 2017.JAMA Surg. 2017; 152: 784-791
- Introduction to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Healthcare infection Control practices Advisory Committee Guideline for Prevention of Surgical site infection: prosthetic joint arthroplasty section.Surg Infect (larchmt). 2017; 18: 394-400
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2018.02.084.