Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Safe selection of outpatient joint arthroplasty patients with medical risk stratification: the outpatient arthroplasty risk assessment score.J Arthroplasty. 2017 Aug; 32: 2325-2331https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2017.03.004
- Complications following outpatient total joint arthroplasty: an analysis of a national database.J Arthroplasty. 2017 May; 32: 1426-1430https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2016.11.055
- Can total knee arthroplasty Be performed safely as an outpatient in the Medicare population?.J Arthroplasty. 2018 Jul; 33: S28-S31https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2018.01.003
- Who should not undergo short stay Hip and knee arthroplasty? Risk factors associated with major medical complications following primary total JointArthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2015 Sep; 30: 1-4https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2015.01.056
Federal Register/Vol. 82, No. 217/Monday, November 13, 2017/Rules and Regulations 52356-52367.
- https://www.cms.gov/Newsroom/MediaReleaseDatabase/Fact-sheets/2015-Fact-sheets-items/2015-07-01-2.html([accessed 7/27/2018])
- Thirty-day postoperative complications and mortality following total knee arthroplasty: incidence and risk factors among a national sample of 15,321 patients.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2014 Jan 1; 96: 20-26https://doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.M.00018
- Should Medicare remove total knee arthroplasty from its inpatient only list? A total knee arthroplasty is not a partial knee arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2018 Jul; 33: S23-S27https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2017.11.028
- Assessing quality in alternative payment models.Semin Arthroplasty. 2016; 27: 166-171
- Procedure-specific complication measure updates and specifications report elective primary total hip arthroplasty (THA) and/or total knee arthroplasty (TKA) measure – version 4.0.http://cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/HospitalQualityInits/Downloads/Hip-and-Knee-Arthroplasty-Readmission-Updates.zip([accessed June 13, 2015])Date: 2015
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2018.09.043.
This study was funded by the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons.