Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Arthroplasty
- Current practice patterns in primary hip and knee arthroplasty among members of the American association of hip and knee surgeons.J Arthroplasty. 2010; 25: 2-4https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2010.04.033
- Dual-mobility constructs in primary and revision total hip arthroplasty: a systematic review of comparative studies.J Arthroplasty. 2019; 34 ([Epub ahead of print]): 594-603https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2018.11.020
- Dual-mobility constructs in revision total hip arthroplasties.J Arthroplasty. 2018; 33: 1328-1330
Investigation was performed at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN.
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2019.02.006.