Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Patient dissatisfaction after primary total joint arthroplasty: the patient perspective.J Arthroplasty. 2019; 34: 1093-1096https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2019.01.075
- Instability after total knee arthroplasty.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2008; 90: 184-194
- Measured resection versus gap balancing for total knee arthroplasty.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2014; 472: 2016-2022https://doi.org/10.1007/s11999-014-3524-y
- Effect of postoperative mechanical axis alignment on the fifteen-year survival of modern, cemented total knee replacements.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2010; 92: 2143-2149https://doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.I.01398
- Coronal alignment in total knee replacement: historical review, contemporary analysis, and future direction.Bone Joint J. 2014; 96-B: 857-862https://doi.org/10.1302/0301-620X.96B7.33946
- Alignment options for total knee arthroplasty: a systematic review.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2017; 103: 1047-1056https://doi.org/10.1016/j.otsr.2017.07.010
- Robotics in total knee arthroplasty.J Knee Surg. 2019; 32: 600-606https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0039-1681053
- Patient-specific instrumentation for total knee arthroplasty does not match the pre-operative plan as assessed by intra-operative computer-assisted navigation.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2014; 22: 660-665https://doi.org/10.1007/s00167-013-2670-1
- Unsatisfactory accuracy with VISIONAIRE patient-specific cutting jigs for total knee arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2014; 29: 249-250https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2013.05.020
- The accuracy of bone resections made during computer navigated total knee replacement. Do we resect what the computer plans we resect?.Knee. 2008; 15: 238-241https://doi.org/10.1016/j.knee.2008.01.012
- Statistical methods for assessing agreement between two methods of clinical measurement.Lancet. 1986; 1: 307-310
- Distal femoral torsion: comparison of CT scan and intra operative navigation measurements during total knee arthroplasty. A report of 70 cases.Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot. 2008; 94: 573-579https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rco.2008.03.039
- Accuracy assessment of a novel image-free handheld robot for Total Knee Arthroplasty in a cadaveric study.Comput Assist Surg (Abingdon). 2018; 23: 14-20https://doi.org/10.1080/24699322.2018.1519038
- Robotic-arm assisted total knee arthroplasty demonstrated greater accuracy and precision to plan compared with manual techniques.J Knee Surg. 2018; 32: 239-250https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0038-1641729
- Execution accuracy of bone resection and implant fixation in computer assisted minimally invasive total knee arthroplasty.Knee. 2010; 17: 23-28https://doi.org/10.1016/j.knee.2009.06.004
- Meta-analysis of navigation vs conventional total knee arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2012; 27: 1177-1182https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2011.12.028
Funding: This study is funded Zimmer Biomet .
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2019.06.040.