Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Arthroplasty
- Radiological changes five years after unicompartmental knee replacement.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2000; 82: 996-1000https://doi.org/10.1302/0301-620X.82B7.0820996
- Unicompartmental arthroplasty of the knee. Postoperative alignment and its influence on overall results.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1987; 221: 278-285
- Patient, implant, and alignment factors associated with revision of medial compartment unicondylar arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2006; 21: 108-115https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2006.04.012
- Alignment influences wear in the knee after medial unicompartmental arthroplasty.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2004; 423: 161-165https://doi.org/10.1097/01.blo.0000128285.90459.12
- Implant and limb alignment outcomes for conventional and navigated unicompartmental knee arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2013; 28: 463-468https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2012.09.001
- The immediate effect of navigation on implant accuracy in primary mini-invasive unicompartmental knee arthroplasty.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2008; 16: 1133-1140https://doi.org/10.1007/s00167-008-0618-7
- Minor varus alignment provides better results than neutral alignment in medial UKA.Knee. 2015; 22: 117-121https://doi.org/10.1016/j.knee.2014.12.004
- The effect of leg alignment on the outcome of unicompartmental knee replacement.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2009; 91: 469-474https://doi.org/10.1302/0301-620X.91B4.22105
- Functional outcome and revision rate are independent of limb alignment following Oxford medial unicompartmental knee replacement.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2019; 101: 270-275https://doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.18.00497
- Have the causes of revision for total and unicompartmental knee arthroplasties changed during the past two decades?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2017; 475: 1874-1886https://doi.org/10.1007/s11999-017-5316-7
- Unicompartmental knee arthroplasty modes of failure: wear is not the main reason for failure: a multicentre study of 418 failed knees.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2012; 98: S124-S130https://doi.org/10.1016/j.otsr.2012.07.002
- Predictors of subjective outcome after medial unicompartmental knee arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2016; 31: 1453-1458https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2015.12.038
- Gamma-irradiation sterilization in an inert environment: a partial solution.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2012; 470: 1805-1813https://doi.org/10.1007/s11999-011-2150-1
- Effective measurement of knee alignment using AP knee radiographs.Knee. 2009; 16: 42-45https://doi.org/10.1016/j.knee.2008.07.007
- The effect of coronal alignment on tibial component migration following total knee arthroplasty.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2019; 101: 1203-1212https://doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.18.00691
- Deviations from optimal alignment in TKA: is there a biomechanical difference between femoral or tibial component alignment?.J Arthroplasty. 2016; 31: 295-301https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2015.07.038
- Load sharing and ligament strains in balanced, overstuffed and understuffed UKA. A validate finite element analysis.J Arthroplasty. 2014; 29: 1491-1498https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2014.01.020
- Société d’Orthopédie et de Traumatologie de l’Ouest (SOO). Medial unicompartmental knee arthroplasty: does tibial component position influence clinical outcomes and arthroplasty survival?.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2013; 99: S219-S225https://doi.org/10.1016/j.otsr.2013.03.004
- The Chitranjan Ranawat award: is neutral mechanical alignment normal for all patients? The concept of constitutional varus.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2011; 470: 45-53https://doi.org/10.1007/s11999-011-1936-5
Funding: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors. The Inova Health System provides financial support for the Anderson Orthopaedic Research Institute (AORI) but does not restrict or define the scope of the research undertaken by AORI.
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2019.09.038.