Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Introduction: proceedings of international consensus on orthopedic infections.J Arthroplasty. 2019; 34: S1-S2https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2018.09.038
- Practical applications of antibiotic-loaded bone cement for treatment of infected joint replacements.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2004; : 79-85https://doi.org/10.1097/01.blo.0000143806.72379.7d
- Infected total knee arthroplasty. Two-stage reimplantation with a gastrocnemius rotational flap.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1997; : 73-81
- Do antibiotic intramedullary dowels assist in eradicating infection in two-stage resection for septic total knee arthroplasty?.J Arthroplasty. 2019; 34: 2461-2465https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2019.05.022
This article is published as part of a supplement supported by an educational grant from OsteoRemedies, LLC.
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2019.10.031.
Source of Funding: The Indiana University Hip and Knee Center Research Program is supported by the Indiana University Health , Indiana University School of Medicine Strategic Research Initiative.