Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Measures of hip function and symptoms: Harris Hip Score (HHS), Hip Disability and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score (HOOS), oxford hip score (OHS), Lequesne Index of Severity for osteoarthritis of the Hip (LISOH), and American Academy of orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS) Hip and Knee Questionnaire.Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2011; 63: S200-S207
- Validation of the HOOS, JR: a short-form hip replacement survey.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2016; 474: 1472-1482
- Hip disability and osteoarthritis outcome score (HOOS)--validity and responsiveness in total hip replacement.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2003; 4: 10
- What are the minimal and substantial improvements in the HOOS and KOOS and JR versions after total joint replacement?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2018; 476: 2432-2441
- The Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS): progress of an NIH Roadmap cooperative group during its first two years.Med Care. 2007; 45: S3-S11
- Sensitivity to change of a computer adaptive testing instrument for outcome measurement after hip and knee arthroplasty and periacetabular osteotomy.J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2016; 46: 756-767
- Relationship between PROMIS computer adaptive tests and legacy hip measures among patients presenting to a tertiary care hip preservation center.Am J Sports Med. 2019; 47: 876-884
- Computerized adaptive testing for patient reported outcomes in ankle fracture surgery.Foot Ankle Int. 2018; 39: 1192-1198
- A concise shoulder outcome measure: application of computerized adaptive testing to the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons Shoulder Assessment.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2019; 28: 1273-1280
- The PROMIS upper extremity computer adaptive test correlates with previously validated metrics in patients with carpal tunnel syndrome.Hand (NY). 2019; (1558944719851182)
- Evaluation of the PROMIS upper extremity computer adaptive test against validated patient-reported outcomes in patients with basilar thumb arthritis.J Hand Surg Am. 2019; 44: 564-569
- Computerized adaptive testing using the PROMIS physical function item bank reduces test burden with less ceiling effects compared with the short musculoskeletal function assessment in orthopaedic trauma patients.J Orthop Trauma. 2014; 28: 439-443
- Evaluation of the patient-reported outcomes measurement information system upper extremity computer adaptive test.J Hand Surg Am. 2016; 41: 739-744.e4
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2019.10.039.