Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Infection in total knee replacement: a retrospective review of 6489 total knee replacements.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2001; : 15-23
- The increasing burden of knee revision surgery in the United States.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2006; 446: 221-226
- A motion maintaining antibiotic delivery system.J Arthroplasty. 2007; 22: 50-55
- Systematic review comparing static and articulating spacers used for revision of infected total knee arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2014; 29: 553-557
- Articulating vs. Static antibiotic impregnated spacers in revision total knee arthroplasty for sepsis. A systematic review.J Arthroplasty. 2014; 29: 558-563
- Definition of periprosthetic joint infection.J Arthroplasty. 2014; 29: 1331
- Peri- prosthetic total hip infection: outcomes using a staging system.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2002; : 8-15
- Articulating versus static spacers in revision total knee arthroplasty for sepsis. The Ranawat Award.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2000; : 9-16
- Outcomes of articulating spacers with autoclaved femoral components in total knee arthroplasty infection.J Arthroplasty. 2018; 33: 2595-2604
This article is published as part of a supplement supported by an educational grant from OsteoRemedies, LLC.
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2019.11.008.