Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Arthroplasty
- https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Medicare-Learning-Network-MLN/MLNMattersArticles/Downloads/SE19002.pdf([accessed 11.01.20])
- An examination of the adoption of outpatient total knee arthroplasty (TKA) since 2018.J Arthroplasty. 2020; : S24-S27
- The clinical and financial consequences of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ two-midnight rule in total joint arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2020; 35: 1-6.e1
- Unintended Bundled Payments for Care improvement consequences after removal of total knee arthroplasty from inpatient-only list.J Arthroplasty. 2019; 34: S121-S124
- Economic impact of outpatient medicare total knee arthroplasty at a tertiary care academic medical center.J Arthroplasty. 2020; : S37-S41
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2020.01.074.