Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- WOMAC, EQ-5D and knee society score thresholds for treatment success after total knee arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2015; 30: 2154-2158
- Knee injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score (KOOS) - validation and comparison to the WOMAC in total knee replacement.Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2003; 1: 17
- Knee injury and osteoarthritis outcome score (KOOS)--development of a self-administered outcome measure.J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 1998; 28: 88-96
- Item banking and computer-adaptive testing in clinical trials: standing in sight of the PROMISed land.Contemp Clin Trials Commun. 2019; 13: 005
- Item response theory and computerized adaptive testing for orthopaedic outcomes measures.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2016; 24: 750-754
- A concise shoulder outcome measure: application of computerized adaptive testing to the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons Shoulder Assessment.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2019; 28: 1273-1280
- Psychometrics of the patient-reported outcomes measurement information system physical function instrument administered by computerized adaptive testing and the disabilities of arm, shoulder and hand in the orthopedic elbow patient population.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2018; 27: 515-522
- Convergent validity of the patient-reported outcomes measurement information system's physical function computerized adaptive test for the knee and shoulder injury sports medicine patient population.Arthroscopy. 2017; 33: 608-616
- What are the minimal and substantial improvements in the HOOS and KOOS and JR versions after total joint replacement?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2018; 476: 2432-2441
- Computerized adaptive testing for patient reported outcomes in ankle fracture surgery.Foot Ankle Int. 2018; 39: 1192-1198
- The Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS): progress of an NIH Roadmap cooperative group during its first two years.Med Care. 2007; 45: S3-S11
- The PROMIS upper extremity computer adaptive test correlates with previously validated metrics in patients with carpal tunnel syndrome.Hand (N Y). 2019; (1558944719851182)
- Evaluation of the PROMIS upper extremity computer adaptive test against validated patient-reported outcomes in patients with basilar thumb arthritis.J Hand Surg Am. 2019; 44: 564-569
- Performance of PROMIS computer adaptive testing as compared with established instruments for multiple-ligament knee injuries.Orthop J Sports Med. 2019; 7 (2325967119867419)
- Computerised adaptive testing accurately predicts CLEFT-Q scores by selecting fewer, more patient-focused questions.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2019; 72: 1819-1824
- Computerized adaptive testing using the PROMIS physical function item bank reduces test burden with less ceiling effects compared with the short musculoskeletal function assessment in orthopaedic trauma patients.J Orthop Trauma. 2014; 28: 439-443
- Evaluation of the patient-reported outcomes measurement information system upper extremity computer adaptive test.J Hand Surg Am. 2016; 41: 739-744.e4
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2020.02.016.