Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The 2018 definition of periprosthetic Hip and knee infection: an evidence-based and validated criteria.J Arthroplasty. 2018; 33: 1309-1314.e2
- Harmonisation of D-dimer - a call for action.Thromb Res. 2016; 137: 219-220
- International survey on D-dimer test reporting: a call for standardization.Semin Thromb Hemost. 2015; 41: 287-293
- D-dimer: simple test, tough problems.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2013; 137: 1030-1038
- "HERDOO2" clinical decision rule to guide duration of anticoagulation in women with unprovoked venous thromboembolism. Can I use any d-Dimer?.Thromb Res. 2018; 169: 82-86
- Issues surrounding age-adjusted d-dimer cutoffs that practicing physicians need to know when evaluating patients with suspected pulmonary embolism.Ann Intern Med. 2017; 166: 361-363
- Development and validation of an evidence-based algorithm for diagnosing periprosthetic joint infection.J Arthroplasty. 2019; 34: 2730-2736.e1
- Combined measurement of D-dimer and C-reactive protein levels: highly accurate for diagnosing chronic periprosthetic joint infection.J Arthroplasty. 2020; 35: 229-234
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2020.05.002.