Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Can dislocation rates Be decreased using the anterior approach in patients with lumbar spondylosis or lumbar instrumented fusion?.J Arthroplasty. 2021; 36: 217-221
- Operative and non-operative treatment options for dislocation of the hip following total hip arthroplasty.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2006; : CD005320https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD005320.pub2
- The cumulative long-term risk of dislocation after primary Charnley total hip arthroplasty.J Bone Joint Surg. 2004; 86: 9-14
- Total hip arthroplasty patients with fixed spinopelvic alignment are at higher risk of hip dislocation.J Arthroplasty. 2018; 33: 1449-1454
- Prevention of dislocation after total hip arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2018; 33: 1316-1324
- Surgical approach significantly affects the complication rates associated with total hip arthroplasty.Bone Joint J. 2019; 101-B: 646-651
- Managing hip-spine concepts in the direct anterior approach with use of fluoroscopy.J Arthroplasty. 2021; : 1-7
- Prosthetic dislocation and revision after primary total hip arthroplasty in lumbar fusion patients: a propensity score matched-pair analysis.J Arthroplasty. 2017; 32: 1635-1640.e1
- Pelvic tilt & the pubic symphysis-sacrococcygeal junction distance: risk factors for hip dislocation.in: Am Assoc Hip Knee Surgeons, Annu Meet 2020. Paper #40. Annual Meeting of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, Dallas, TX2020
- Pelvic tilt and the pubic symphysis to sacrococcygeal junction distance: risk factors for hip dislocation observed on anteroposterior pelvis radiographs.J Arthroplasty. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2021.02.079
- Acetabular exposure is enhanced with self-retaining retractors during direct anterior total hip arthroplasty.Orthopedics. 2020; 25: 1-5
- Surgical automation reduces operating time while maintaining accuracy for direct anterior total hip arthroplasty.J Orthop. 2020; 22: 68-72
- Sample size calculator version 1.01. Universität wien.[accessed 08.04.21])
- Surgical implications of the hip-spine relationship in total hip arthroplasty.Orthop Rev (Pavia). 2020; 12: 8656
- Lumbar fusion involving the sacrum increases dislocation risk in primary total hip arthroplasty.Bone Joint J. 2019; 101-B: 198-206
- The hip-spine relationship in total hip arthroplasty: how to execute the plan.J Arthroplasty. 2021; ([online ahead of print])
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2021.07.003.