Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Evaluation of the standard procedure for the treatment of periprosthetic joint infections (PJI) in Germany - results of a survey within the EndoCert initiative.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2020; 21: 694
- Outcome following debridement, antibiotics, and implant retention in hip periprosthetic joint infection-an 18-year experience.J Arthroplasty. 2017; 32: 2248-2255
- What is the Mid-term survivorship of infected rotating-hinge implants treated with one-stage-exchange?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2021; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Low rate of infection control in enterococcal periprosthetic joint infections.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2012; 470: 2708-2716
- Outcomes following debridement, antibiotics and implant retention in the management of periprosthetic infections of the hip: a review of cohort studies.Bone Joint J. 2017; 99-B: 1458-1466
- Ten-Year results following one-stage septic hip exchange in the management of periprosthetic joint infection.J Arthroplasty. 2019; 34: 1221-1226
- Single vs 2-stage revision for the treatment of periprosthetic joint infection.J Arthroplasty. 2020; 35: S24-S30
- One-stage revision is as effective as two-stage revision for chronic culture-negative periprosthetic joint infection after total hip and knee arthroplasty.Bone Joint J. 2021; : 1-7
- High failure rates in treatment of streptococcal periprosthetic joint infection: results from a seven-year retrospective cohort study.Bone Joint J. 2017; 99-B: 653-659
- Improved treatment strategies can result in better outcomes following one-stage exchange surgery for MRSA periprosthetic joint infection.J Med Microbiol. 2020; 69: 1100-1104
- High re-revision rate following one-stage exchange for streptococcal periprosthetic joint infection of the hip.Hip Int. 2021; (1120700021991467)
- Enterococcal periprosthetic joint infection: clinical and microbiological findings from an 8-year retrospective cohort study.BMC Infect Dis. 2019; 19: 1083
- High rate of reinfection with new bacteria following one-stage exchange for enterococcal periprosthetic infection of the knee: a Single-Center study.J Arthroplasty. 2021; 36: 711-716
- Reflecting on and managing the emotional impact of prosthetic joint infections on orthopaedic surgeons-a qualitative study.Bone Joint J. 2020; 102-B: 736-743
- Proceedings of the International Consensus on periprosthetic joint infection.Bone Joint J. 2013; 95-B: 1450-1452
- One-stage exchange: it all began here.Bone Joint J. 2013; 95-B: 77-83
- A novel radiological classification system of the distal femur.Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2021; ([Epub ahead of print])
- What are the factors associated with Re-revision after one-stage revision for periprosthetic joint infection of the hip? A case-control study.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2019; 477: 2258-2263
- Risk factors for failure after 1-stage exchange total knee arthroplasty in the management of periprosthetic joint infection.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2019; 101: 1061-1069
- Risk factors for aseptic loosening after total knee arthroplasty with a rotating-hinge implant: a case-control study.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2021; 103: 517-523
The authors have no professional or financial affiliations that may have biased this study. This work was conducted with the approval of the Hamburg University College of Medicine. This study was performed at ENDO-Klinik Hamburg.
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2021.10.002.