Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Short to Midterm follow-up of the Tritanium primary acetabular component: a cause for concern.J Arthroplasty. 2017; 32: 463-469
- Highly porous titanium acetabular components in primary and revision total hip arthroplasty: a systematic review.J Arthroplasty. 2020; 35: 1737-1749
- Trabecular metal acetabular components in primary total hip arthroplasty: higher risk for revision compared with other uncemented cup designs in a collaborative register study including 93,709 hips.Acta Orthop. 2018; 89: 259-264
- Comparative analysis of current 3D printed acetabular titanium implants.3d Print Med. 2019; 5: 1-10
- Hip, Knee and Shoulder Arthroplasty: 2018 Annual Report.Australian Orthopaedic Association, Adelaide2018: 1-444
- Implant survival of 6,080 Tritanium cups in primary total hip arthroplasty: data from the Finnish arthroplasty register from 2009 to 2017.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2020; 102: 1177-1185
- Early aseptic loosening of the Tritanium primary acetabular component with screw fixation.Arthroplast Today. 2018; 4: 169-174
- Comparison of a highly porous titanium cup (Tritanium) and a conventional hydroxyapatite-coated porous titanium cup: a retrospective analysis of clinical and radiological outcomes in hip arthroplasty among Japanese patients.J Orthop Sci. 2018; 23: 967-972
- Excellent results of primary THA using a highly porous titanium cup.Orthopedics. 2013; 36: e390-e394
- Does the risk of rerevision vary between porous tantalum cups and other cementless designs after revision hip arthroplasty?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2017; 475: 3015-3022
- The stability of the porous tantalum components used in revision THA to treat severe acetabular defects: a radiostereometric analysis study.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2018; 100: 1926-1933
- Comparative survival analysis of porous tantalum and porous titanium acetabular components in total hip arthroplasty.Hip Int. 2017; 27: 505-508
- What can we learn from hip and knee arthroplasty surgeons with the lowest revision rates?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2021;
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2021.10.011.