Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impact of the economic downturn on total joint replacement demand in the United States: updated projections to 2021.J Bone Jt Surg Am Vol. 2014; 96: 624-630
- Projections of primary and revision hip and knee arthroplasty in the United States from 2005 to 2030.J Bone Jt Surg Am Vol. 2007; 89: 780-785
- Aseptic loosening of porous metaphyseal sleeves and tantalum cones in revision total knee arthroplasty: a systematic review.J Knee Surg. 2020;
- Metaphyseal fixation in revision total knee arthroplasty: indications and techniques.J Am Acad Orthopaedic Surg. 2011; 19: 311-318
- Early survivorship of Newly designed highly porous metaphyseal tibial cones in revision total knee arthroplasty.Arthroplasty Today. 2021; 8: 5-10
- Midterm results of porous tantalum femoral cones in revision total knee arthroplasty.J Bone Jt Surg Am Vol. 2016; 98: 1286-1291
- Porous tantalum metaphyseal cones for severe tibial bone loss in revision knee arthroplasty: a five to nine-year follow-up.J Bone Jt Surg Am Vol. 2015; 97: 216-223
- Trabecular metal cones Combined with short cemented stem allow favorable outcomes in aseptic revision total knee arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2021; 36: 657-663
- Excellent two-year survivorship of 3D-printed metaphyseal cones in revision total knee arthroplasty.Bone Jt J. 2020; 102-B: 107-115
- 3D-printed titanium metaphyseal cones in revision total knee arthroplasty with cemented and cementless stems.Bone Jt J. 2021; 103-B: 150-157
- Bone loss with revision total knee arthroplasty: defect classification and alternatives for reconstruction.Instruct Course Lect. 1999; 48: 167-175
- The Knee Society total knee arthroplasty roentgenographic evaluation and scoring system.Clin Orthopaedics Relat Res. 1989; : 9-12
- Stem fixation in revision total knee arthroplasty: a comparative analysis.Clin Orthopaedics Relat Res. 2003; 416: 217-224
- Metaphyseal cones and sleeves in revision total knee arthroplasty: two sides of the same coin? Complications, clinical and radiological results-a systematic review of the literature.Musculoskelet Surg. 2020; 104: 25-35
- Micromotion analysis of various tibial constructs in moderate tibial defects in revision total knee arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2021; 36: 362-367
- Are cementless stems more durable than cemented stems in two-stage revisions of infected total knee arthroplasties?.Clin Orthopaedics Relat Res. 2014; 472: 206-211
- Porous metal cones: gold standard for massive bone loss in complex revision knee arthroplasty? A systematic review of current literature.Arch Orthopaedic Trauma Surg. 2018; 138: 851-863
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2021.10.027.