Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hip and knee section, prevention, antimicrobials (systemic): proceedings of international consensus on orthopedic infections.J Arthroplasty. 2019; 34: S279-S288https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2018.09.012
- Hip and knee section, treatment, antimicrobials: proceedings of international consensus on orthopedic infections.J Arthroplasty. 2019; 34: S477-S482https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2018.09.033
- Extended oral antibiotics and infection prophylaxis after a primary or revision total knee arthroplasty.J Knee Surg. 2020; 33: 111-118https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0039-3400755
- Extended oral antibiotic prophylaxis in high-risk patients substantially reduces primary total hip and knee arthroplasty 90-day infection rate.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2018; 100: 2103-2109https://doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.17.01485
- The AAHKS Clinical Research Award: extended oral antibiotics prevent periprosthetic joint infection in high-risk cases: 3855 patients with 1-year follow-up.J Arthroplasty. 2021; 36: S18-S25https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2021.01.051
- 2021 Annual meeting. Adult reconstruction hip poster session 1. No benefit to extended oral antibiotic prophylaxis following primary total joint arthroplasty in the morbidly obese.[Accessed 29.12.2021])
- 2021 Annual meeting. Paper #53. Extended oral antibiotic prophylaxis after aseptic revision TKA: does it decrease infection risk?.[Accessed 29.12.2021])
- 2021 Annual open scientific meeting. E-poster 21-AEP-826. Do extended oral antibiotic prophylaxis reduce the incidence of periprosthetic joint infections after aseptic total hip or knee arthroplasty revisions?.
- The Mark Coventry, MD, Award: oral antibiotics reduce reinfection after two-stage exchange: a multicenter, randomized controlled trial.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2017; 475: 56-61https://doi.org/10.1007/s11999-016-4890-4
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2021.12.011.