Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Substantial preoperative work is unaccounted for in total hip and knee arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2020; 35: 2318-2322
- Surgeons’ preoperative work burden has increased before total joint arthroplasty: a survey of AAHKS members.J Arthroplasty. 2020; 35: 1453-1457
- Time required for planned and unplanned episodes of care in primary total joint arthroplasty: has anything changed with a growth in outpatient arthroplasty?.J Arthroplasty. 2021; 36: 1195-1203
- Predicting inpatient status after total hip arthroplasty in Medicare-aged patients.J Arthroplasty. 2019; 34: 249-254
- Is the new outpatient prospective payment system classification for outpatient total knee arthroplasty appropriate?.J Arthroplasty. 2021; 36: 42-46
- From winners to losers: the methodology of bundled payments for care improvement advanced disincentivizes participation in bundled payment programs.J Arthroplasty. 2021; 36: 1204-1211
- The Knee Society 2020 John N. Insall Award: removal of total knee arthroplasty from the inpatient-only list adversely affects bundled payment programmes.Bone Joint J. 2020; 102: 19-23
- Unintended bundled payments for care improvement consequences after removal of total knee arthroplasty from inpatient-only list.J Arthroplasty. 2019; 34: S121-S124
- Wills Eye in Philly marks a huge win, regaining hospital status under Medicare.Philadelphia Inq, Philadelphia, PA2018
- Amount of CMS reduction in facility reimbursement following removal of total hip arthroplasty from the inpatient-only list far exceeds reduction in actual care cost.J Arthroplasty. 2021; 36: 2276-2280
- Economic impact of outpatient Medicare total knee arthroplasty at a tertiary care academic medical center.J Arthroplasty. 2020; 35: S37-S41
- Improving arthroplasty efficiency and quality through concentrating service volume by complexity: surviving the Medicare policy changes.J Arthroplasty. 2021; 36: 3055-3059
- Safe selection of outpatient joint arthroplasty patients with medical risk stratification: the “outpatient arthroplasty risk assessment score”.J Arthroplasty. 2017; 32: 2325-2331
- Preoperative demand matching is a valid indicator of patient activity after total hip arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2004; 19: 825-828
- A nurse navigator program is effective in reducing episode-of-care costs following primary hip and knee arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2019; 34: 1557-1562
- Projections of the impact to arthroplasty surgeons with changes to the 2021 Medicare physician fee schedule—a looming crisis of access to care?.J Arthroplasty. 2021; 36: 2412-2417
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2021.12.016.