Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Congenital hip disease in adults. Classification of acetabular deficiencies and operative treatment with acetabuloplasty combined with total hip arthroplasty.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1996; 78: 683-692
- The morphologic variations of low and high hip dislocation.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2008; 466: 820-824
- Femoral morphologic differences in subtypes of high developmental dislocation of the hip.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2010; 468: 3371-3376
- Three-dimensional femoral morphology in Hartofilakidis type C developmental dysplastic hips and the implications for total hip arthroplasty.Int Orthop. 2020; 44: 1935-1942
- Results of total hip arthroplasty differ in subtypes of high dislocation.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2013; 471: 2972-2979
- Traumatic arthritis of the hip after dislocation and acetabular fractures: treatment by mold arthroplasty. An end-result study using a new method of result evaluation.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1969; 51: 737-755
- Chinese patients' satisfaction with total hip arthroplasty: what is important and dissatisfactory?.J Arthroplasty. 2014; 29: 2245-2250
- Radiological demarcation of cemented sockets in total hip replacement.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1976; 121: 20-32
- Roentgenographic assessment of the biologic fixation of porous-surfaced femoral components.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1990; 25: 107-128
- Cementless modular total hip arthroplasty with subtrochanteric shortening osteotomy for hips with developmental dysplasia.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2011; 93: 548-555
- Dislocations after total hip-replacement arthroplasties.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1978; 60: 217-220
- Long-term results of cementless total hip arthroplasty with subtrochanteric shortening osteotomy in Crowe type IV developmental dysplasia.J Arthroplasty. 2017; 32: 1211-1219
- Long-term outcomes of total hip arthroplasty with transverse subtrochanteric shortening osteotomy and modular stem in Crowe IV developmental dysplasia.J Arthroplasty. 2021; 36: 630-635
- Cementless total hip replacement without femoral osteotomy in patients with severe developmental dysplasia of the hip: minimum 15-year clinical and radiological results.Bone Joint J. 2014; 96-b: 1449-1454
- Minimum 10-year outcome of one-stage total hip arthroplasty without subtrochanteric osteotomy using a cementless custom stem for Crowe III and IV hip dislocation.J Arthroplasty. 2018; 33: 2197-2202
- Anatomic hip center decreases aseptic loosening rates after total hip arthroplasty with cement in patients with crowe type-ii dysplasia: a concise follow-up report at a mean of thirty-six years.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2016; 98: 910-915
- Cementless total hip replacement with subtrochanteric femoral shortening for severe developmental dysplasia of the hip.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2009; 91: 1142-1147
- Cementless total hip arthroplasty in patients with high congenital hip dislocation.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 80-91
- Midterm outcome of cementless total hip arthroplasty in Crowe IV-Hartofilakidis Type III developmental dysplasia of the hip.J Arthroplasty. 2016; 31: 668-675
- Long-term results of total hip arthroplasty with shortening subtrochanteric osteotomy in Crowe IV developmental dysplasia.J Arthroplasty. 2016; 31: 1756-1760
- Risk of dislocation after total hip arthroplasty in patients with crowe type iv developmental dysplasia of the hip.Orthop Surg. 2020; 12: 589-600
- Risk factors for early dislocation following primary elective total hip arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2008; 33: 1567-1571
- Response to letter to the editor on "long-term results of total hip arthroplasty with shortening subtrochanteric osteotomy in Crowe IV developmental dysplasia".J Arthroplasty. 2017; 32: 2621
- Total hip arthroplasty with shortening subtrochanteric osteotomy in Crowe type-IV developmental dysplasia: surgical technique.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2010; 92: 176-187
- Effect of preoperative limb-length discrepancy on abductor strength after total hip arthroplasty in patients with developmental dysplasia of the hip.Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2014; 134: 113-119
- Abductor muscle strengthening in THA patients operated with minimally-invasive anterolateral approach for developmental hip dysplasia.Hip Int. 2021; 31: 66-74
- Total hip arthroplasty in protrusio acetabuli of rheumatoid arthritis.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1980; 62: 1059-1065
Funding: The institution of one or more of the authors (Y H, Y Z, H S) has received funding from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (code: 82,102,641), Beijing Jishuitan Hospital horizontal project (the clinical study of custom bone and joint prosthesis) and Beijing Jishuitan Hospital Natural Fund Incubation Program (code: ZR-201917).
Disclosure: Each author certifies that he has no commercial associations (eg, consultancies, stock ownership, equity interest, patent/licensing arrangements, etc.) that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with the submitted article.
Author Contributions: Yong Huang, M.D. (Conceptualization; Data curation; Formal analysis; Investigation; Methodology; Funding acquisition; Project administration; Software; Writing–original draft; Writing–review & editing). Yixin Zhou, MD, PhD (Conceptualization; Formal analysis; Funding acquisition; Methodology; Project administration; Resources; Supervision; Validation; Visualization; Writing–review & editing) Hongyi Shao, M.D. (Methodology; Project administration; Resources; Supervision; Validation; Visualization; Writing–review & editing) Yaming Chu, M.D. (Data curation; Investigation; Methodology; Resources; Writing–review & editing) Jianming Gu, M.D. (Data curation; Investigation; Methodology; Resources; Writing–review & editing) Hua Li, M.D. (Data curation; Methodology; Resources; Writing–review & editing).
This work was performed at the Department of Orthopedics, Beijing Jishuitan Hospital, Fourth Clinical College of Peking University, Beijing, China.
No author associated with this paper has disclosed any potential or pertinent conflicts which may be perceived to have impending conflict with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to doi:10.1016/j.arth.2022.06.005.