Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Arthroplasty
- Hybrid total knee arthroplasty. Analysis of component failures at an average of 15 years.J Arthroplasty. 2007; 22: 1112-1115https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2007.04.007
- The case for cementless total knee arthroplasty.Surg Technol Int. 2020; 36: 388-396
- Long-term implant survivorship of cementless total knee arthroplasty: a systematic review of the literature and meta-analysis.J Knee Surg. 2014; 27: 369-376https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0033-1361952
- Cementless fixation in total knee arthroplasty past, present, and future.J Knee Surg. 2008; 21: 307-314https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0030-1247837
- Outcomes of newer generation cementless total knee arthroplasty: beaded periapatite-coated vs highly porous titanium-coated implants.J Arthroplasty. 2017; 32: 2156-2160https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2017.01.044
- The mark coventry award: trabecular metal tibial components were durable and reliable in primary total knee arthroplasty: a randomized clinical trial.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2015; 474: 34-42https://doi.org/10.1007/s11999-014-3585-y
- Evaluation of a 3D-printed total knee arthroplasty using radiostereometric analysis: assessment of highly porous biological fixation of the tibial baseplate and metal-backed patellar component.Bone Joint J. 2019; 101B: 40-47https://doi.org/10.1302/0301-620X.101B7.BJJ-2018-1466.R1
- Migration of a novel 3D-printed cementless versus a cemented total knee arthroplasty: two-year results of a randomized controlled trial using radiostereometric analysis.Bone Joint J. 2020; 102: 1016-1024https://doi.org/10.1302/0301-620X.102B8.BJJ-2020-0054.R1
- Perioperative and early postoperative comparison of a modern cemented and cementless total knee arthroplasty of the same design.J Arthroplasty. 2017; 32: 2151-2155https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2017.01.051
- Early clinical outcomes of a new cementless total knee arthroplasty design.Orthopedics. 2018; 41: e765-e771https://doi.org/10.3928/01477447-20180828-05
- Cementless tritanium baseplate total knee arthroplasty: survivorship and outcomes at 5-year minimum follow-up.J Knee Surg. 2020; 33: 862-865https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0040-1712983
- Cementless total knee arthroplasty in knee osteonecrosis demonstrated excellent survivorship and outcomes at three-year minimum follow-up.J Arthroplasty. 2018; 33: 761-765https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2017.10.018
- Cemented vs cementless total knee arthroplasty in morbidly obese patients.J Arthroplasty. 2016; 31: 1727-1731https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2016.01.025
- Cemented versus cementless total knee arthroplasty of the same modern design: a prospective, randomized trial.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2019; 101: 1185-1192https://doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.18.01162
American joint replacement registry annual report 2020.
- Nonparametric estimation from incomplete observations.J Am Stat Assoc. 1958; 53: 457-481https://doi.org/10.1080/01621459.1958.10501452
- Cementless vs cemented tibial fixation in primary total knee arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2017; 32: 1510-1515https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2016.12.023
- Micromotion of cementless tibial baseplates: keels with adjuvant pegs offer more stability than pegs alone.J Arthroplasty. 2014; 29: 1503-1506https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2014.02.016
- Stryker orthopaedic modeling and Analytics (SOMA): a review.Surg Technol Int. 2018; 32: 315-324
- Innovations in knee arthroplasty: three-dimensional modeling and analytical technology (SOMA).Surg Technol Int. 2014; 24: 288-294
- Better outcomes are associated with cementless fixation in primary total knee arthroplasty in young patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Med (United States). 2020; 99: e18750https://doi.org/10.1097/MD.0000000000018750
- Cementless versus cemented total knee arthroplasty in young patients: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.J Orthop Surg Res. 2019; 14: 262https://doi.org/10.1186/s13018-019-1293-8
- Clinical outcomes and survivorship of contemporary cementless primary total knee arthroplasties.JBJS Rev. 2020; 8: e2000026https://doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.RVW.20.00026
- Is American joint replacement registry data representative of national data? A comparative analysis.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2021; 30: e124-e130https://doi.org/10.5435/jaaos-d-21-00530
One or more of the authors of this paper have disclosed potential or pertinent conflicts of interest, which may include receipt of payment, either direct or indirect, institutional support, or association with an entity in the biomedical field which may be perceived to have potential conflict of interest with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2022.07.020.
Disclaimer: This article is based on reports and/or data from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons American Joint Replacement Registry. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is not responsible for and does not necessarily endorse the analysis or conclusions in this article.