Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The 2021 association research circulation osseous classification for early-stage osteonecrosis of the femoral head-CT based study.J Arthroplasty. 2022; 37: 1074-1082
- Guidelines for clinical diagnosis and treatment of osteonecrosis of the femoral head in adults (2019 version).J Orthop Translat. 2020; 21: 100-110
- Nontraumatic osteonecrosis of the femoral head: where do we stand today? A ten-year update.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2015; 97: 1604-1627
- Osteoimmunology and osteonecrosis of the femoral head.Bone Joint Res. 2022; 11: 26-28
- Prevalence of nontraumatic osteonecrosis of the femoral head and its associated risk factors in the Chinese population: results from a nationally representative survey.Chin Med J (Engl). 2015; 128: 2843-2850
- Clinical, functional, and physical activity outcomes 5 Years following the treatment algorithm of the Delaware-oslo ACL cohort study.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2021; 103: 1473-1481
- Evaluation of radiographic outcomes after core decompression for osteonecrosis of the femoral head: the beijing university of Chinese medicine X-ray evaluation method.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2021; 104: 25-32
- Treatment of pre-collapse non-traumatic osteonecrosis of the femoral head through Orthopdische Chirurgie München approach combined with autologous bone mixed with β-tricalcium phosphate porous bioceramic bone graft: a retrospective study of mid-term results.J Orthop Surg Res. 2021; 16: 492
- Long-term outcomes of curved intertrochanteric varus osteotomy combined with bone impaction grafting for non-traumatic osteonecrosis of the femoral head.Bone Joint J. 2021; 103-B: 665-671
- Long-Term results of total hip arthroplasty in young patients with osteonecrosis after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation for hematological disease: a multicenter, propensity-matched cohort study with a mean 11-year follow-up.J Arthroplasty. 2021; 36: 1049-1054
- Third-generation ceramic-on-ceramic total hip arthroplasty in patients with osteonecrosis of the femoral head: a 10- to 16-year follow-up study.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2021; 104: 68-75
- The role of “cell therapy” in osteonecrosis of the femoral head. A systematic review of the literature and meta-analysis of 7 studies.Acta Orthop. 2016; 87: 72-78
- The discrepancy in the posterior boundary of necrotic lesion between axial and oblique axial slices of MRI in patients with osteonecrosis of the femoral head.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2022; 104: 33-39
- Exploring the risk factors for the misdiagnosis of osteonecrosis of femoral head: a case-control study.Orthop Surg. 2020; 12: 1792-1798
- Deep learning in radiology: an overview of the concepts and a survey of the state of the art with focus on MRI.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2019; 49: 939-954
- Deep learning applications in magnetic resonance imaging: has the future become present?.Diagnostics (Basel). 2021; 11: 2181
- Artificial intelligence improves the accuracy of residents in the diagnosis of hip fractures: a multicenter study.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2021; 22: 407
- Detecting intertrochanteric hip fractures with orthopedist-level accuracy using a deep convolutional neural network.Skeletal Radiol. 2019; 48: 239-244
- Deep neural network improves fracture detection by clinicians.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2018; 115: 11591-11596
- Deep learning for diagnosing osteonecrosis of the femoral head based on magnetic resonance imaging.Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 2021; 208: 106229
- The 2019 revised version of association research circulation osseous staging system of osteonecrosis of the femoral head.J Arthroplasty. 2020; 35: 933-940
- Resnest: split-attention networks.IEEE Comput Soc Conf Comput Vis Pattern Recogn. 2022; : 2736-2746https://doi.org/10.48550/arXiv.2004.08955
- Adam: A method for stochastic optimization.arXiv preprint, 2014 (arXiv:14126980.)
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning in radiology: current state and considerations for routine clinical implementation.Invest Radiol. 2020; 55: 619-627
- Artificial intelligence to identify arthroplasty implants from radiographs of the hip.J Arthroplasty. 2021; 36: S290-S294
- Automated classification of hip fractures using deep convolutional neural networks with orthopedic surgeon-level accuracy: ensemble decision-making with antero-posterior and lateral radiographs.Acta Orthop. 2020; 91: 699-704
- A scalable physician-level deep learning algorithm detects universal trauma on pelvic radiographs.Nat Commun. 2021; 12: 1066
- An automatic classification of the early osteonecrosis of femoral head with deep learning.Curr Med Imaging. 2020; 16: 1323-1331
- Performance of a deep learning algorithm in detecting osteonecrosis of the femoral head on digital radiography: a comparison with assessments by radiologists.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2019; 213: 155-162
- Artificial intelligence versus clinicians: systematic review of design, reporting standards, and claims of deep learning studies.BMJ. 2020; 368: m689
- Development and validation of a multitask deep learning model for severity grading of hip osteoarthritis features on radiographs.Radiology. 2020; 295: 136-145
- Clinical application of artificial intelligence-assisted diagnosis using anteroposterior pelvic radiographs in children with developmental dysplasia of the hip.Bone Joint J. 2020; 102-B: 1574-1581
- Radiologic discrepancies in diagnosis of fractures in a Dutch teaching emergency department: a retrospective analysis.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2020; 28: 38
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Investigation performed at The Second Hospital of Jilin University, Changchun, China.
Funding: This work was supported by funding from the Key Project of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No: U21A20390 ), Natural Science Foundation of Jilin Province (No: 20200201536JC ) and the Project of Jilin Provincial Department of Finance .(No: 2020SCZ63 ).
Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Ethical review committee statement: Institutional ethical board review was obtained for the present study (No: SB2021-012).
No author associated with this paper has disclosed any potential or pertinent conflicts which may be perceived to have impending conflict with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2022.10.003.