Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effects of TNQ use on quadriceps function and pain in total knee arthroplasty.Knee Surg Relat Res. 2014; 26: 207-213https://doi.org/10.5792/ksrr.2014.26.4.207
- Does tTNQ use in TKA affect recovery of lower extremity strength and function? A randomized trial.Clin orthopedics Relat Res. 2016; 474: 69-77https://doi.org/10.1007/s11999-015-4393-8
- Intravenous and topical tranexamic acid alone are superior to tTNQ use for primary total knee arthroplasty: a prospective, randomized controlled trial.J bone Jt Surg Am. 2017; 99: 2053-2061https://doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.16.01525
- Influence of TNQ use in primary total knee arthroplasty with drainage: a prospective randomized controlled trial.J Orthop Surg Res. 2017; 12: 172https://doi.org/10.1186/s13018-017-0683-z
- The use of TNQ may influence the cement mantle thickness under the tibial implant during total knee arthroplasty.Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol Orthopedie Traumatologie. 2019; 29: 869-875https://doi.org/10.1007/s00590-019-02369-8
- The effect of TNQ uses on total blood loss, early function, and pain after primary total knee arthroplasty: a prospective, randomized controlled trial.Bone Jt Res. 2020; 9: 322-332https://doi.org/10.1302/2046-3758.96.BJR-2019-0180.R3
- TNQ use in primary total knee arthroplasty is associated with a hypercoagulable status: a prospective thromboelastography trial.Int orthopedics. 2021; 45: 3091-3100https://doi.org/10.1007/s00264-021-05126-x
- Time to reconsider the routine use of TNQs in total knee arthroplasty surgery.Bone Jt J. 2021; 103-B: 830-839https://doi.org/10.1302/0301-620X.103B.BJJ-2020-1926.R1
- Effects of the nonTNQ combined with controlled hypotension technique on pain and long-term prognosis in elderly patients after total knee arthroplasty: a randomized controlled study.J Anesth. 2019; 33: 587-593https://doi.org/10.1007/s00540-019-02671-z
- A small difference in recovery between total knee arthroplasty with and without TNQ use the first 3 months after surgery: a randomized controlled study.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2019; 27: 1035-1042https://doi.org/10.1007/s00167-018-5196-8
- TNQ use does not affect functional outcomes or pain after total knee arthroplasty: a prospective, double-blinded, randomized controlled trial.J Bone Jt Surg Am. 2019; 101: 1821-1828https://doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.19.00146
- No effect of TNQ in primary total knee arthroplasty on muscle strength, functional outcome, patient satisfaction and health status: a randomized clinical trial.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2020; 28: 1045-1054https://doi.org/10.1007/s00167-019-05646-5
- Use of a tTNQ and spinal anesthesia increases satisfactory outcomes after total knee arthroplasty: a randomized study.J Bone Jt Surg Am. 2021; 103: 1890-1899https://doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.20.02080
- Does the use of a tTNQ influence outcomes in total knee arthroplasty: a randomized controlled trial.J arthroplasty. 2021; 36: 2492-2496https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2021.02.068
- The use of TNQ in primary total knee arthroplasty does not increase the risk of venous thromboembolism within 90 days of surgery: a danish nationwide cohort study of 19,804 patients.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1007/s00167-022-06965-w
- Lower TNQ cuff pressure reduces postoperative wound complications after total knee arthroplasty: a randomized controlled study of 164 patients.J Bone Jt Surg Am. 2012; 94: 2216-2221https://doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.K.01492
- Effects of TNQ use on blood loss and soft-tissue damage in total knee arthroplasty: a randomized controlled trial.J Bone Jt Surg Am. 2012; 94: 2209-2215https://doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.K.00813
- TNQ use during knee replacement surgery may contribute to muscle atrophy in older adults.Exerc Sport Sci Rev. 2016; 44: 61-70https://doi.org/10.1249/JES.0000000000000076
- The effect of air tTNQ on interleukin-6 levels in total knee arthroplasty.Open Orthopedics J. 2017; 11: 20-28https://doi.org/10.2174/1874325001711010020
- The effects of TNQ use in total knee arthroplasty: a randomized, controlled trial.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2017; 25: 2849-2857https://doi.org/10.1007/s00167-015-3964-2
- TNQless total knee arthroplasty with modern perioperative protocols decreases pain and opioid consumption in women.J Arthroplasty. 2018; 33: 3455-3459https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2018.06.038
- Proteomic analysis of synovial fluid in osteoarthritis using SWATH-mass spectrometry.Mol Med Rep. 2018; 17: 2827-2836https://doi.org/10.3892/mmr.2017.8250
- Translation and validation of the new version of the knee society score - the 2011 KS score - into Brazilian Portuguese.Rev Bras Ortop. 2017; 52: 506-510https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rboe.2016.08.020
- The effects of tTNQ application in total knee arthroplasty on the recovery of thigh muscle strength and clinical outcomes.J Knee Surg. 2021; 34: 1057-1063https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0040-1701454
- Effect of different tTNQ pressure on postoperative pain and complications after total knee arthroplasty: a prospective, randomized controlled trial.J Arthroplasty. 2021; 36: 1638-1644https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2020.12.049
- Comparing the effect of tTNQ vs tTNQ-less in simultaneous bilateral total knee arthroplasties.J Arthroplasty. 2018; 33: 2119-2124https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2018.02.013
- Excellent clinical outcomes in total knee arthroplasty performed without a tTNQ.Surg Technol Int. 2011; 21: 189-193
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
No author associated with this paper has disclosed any potential or pertinent conflicts which may be perceived to have impending conflict with this work. For full disclosure statements refer to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2022.10.026.
Funding: The authors declare that no funds, grants, or other support was received for this study.
Competing Interests: The authors have no relevant financial or non-financial interests to disclose.
Consent to Participate: All evaluated patients were duly informed about the research project and signed the informed consent form that was previously approved by the institutional ethics committee.